Does it matter if…
- You can’t sleep because your stomach is rumbling and you won’t feed it?
- You spend the day crying because you ate a spoonful of cookie dough while making cookies that you weren’t planning on eating?
- You say no to hanging out with friends because it might involve food?
"You’re not gaining weight, you’re restoring the weight you never should have lost in the first place"
*plans my wedding before even having a boyfriend*
Wondering if anyone in recovery/went through recovery can help me with an answer to these questions…
1. Do you still get random chest pains
2. What about tachycardia, does that stop
3. How long did it take for the lanugo to go away
It’s so hard not knowing if you’ll ever meet Taylor. All I want is to hug her and thank her for always being the one constant in my life, for cheering me up with her tweets and videos and most of all, her music. I just want her to know that I love her and that I’m always going to support her. It seriously makes me cry that I can’t thank the person that has gotten me through everything. I just want a minute with her, just one.